Monday, October 3, 2016

First Stop, Washington USA

My first stop was Mrs. Headland's class in Washington State, USA.  These guys are 1st graders, and they thought my super powers of Learning were amazing.  They gave me a prime spot in their classroom library, right next to Skippy John Jones...He's a famous character in some fun kids books. I practiced my Super Power of reading with these amazing kids. 



One day, the kids took me to recess with them. I got to play Gaga Ball (a fun game played inside a round fence with a ball).  Ialso went down the slide, played on the swings, climbed the monkey bars, and even tried playing basketball. I wasn't very good at basketball yet since I'm so much smaller than the ball, but I'm learning!

At the end of September, I said goodbye to my Washington State friends and headed off to Mr. Hartwright's class in the UK.  I'll miss my first grade friends, but I'm looking forward to meeting some new classes and having more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment